Our friendly and experienced therapists have extensive post-graduate training and expertise to help you to heal, find imbalances in your movement, and maximize your performance in a fun and professional environment.
We don’t just treat your symptoms (which often doesn’t give long lasting relief.) We find the cause of your symptoms and work with you to help you get the most advanced care possible.
You have a lot of choices when it comes to your therapy. Partner with a therapist that has the expertise you deserve.
Our Therapists hold Post-Graduate Training/Certifications including:
- Pelvic Health Specialist
- Board Certified Clinical Specialist in Orthopedics
- Fellow of the American Academy of Orthopedic Manual Physical Therapists
- Concussion Specialist
- Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist
- Certified Kinesiotape Practitioner
- Certified IASTM Practitioner (Instrument Assisted Soft Tissue Mobilization)