We would like to help new patients prepare for their first treatment!
- You have the option to download the Medical History, Financial Responsibility, Consent to Treat, and HIPAA Privacy Notice forms below, complete each forms fully and bring all five forms to your first visit or you may complete the paperwork in our office.
- Our staff will be happy to assist you with this paperwork!
- Please bring your most current insurance card(s)
- Bring in a picture ID
- Bring in doctors prescription/referral
- Current medication list
Our staff will verify your insurance coverage prior to your first visit. Please plan to be in our office for at least one hour. We also have two locations in the east mountains to fit your needs in Edgewood and Cedar Crest!
Download Medical History Form
|This form is your past medical history for your physical therapist. Please make sure you fill out all sections.|
Download Financial Responsibility Form
|This form explains Active Solutions Therapy payment policy and the patient’s financial responsibility.|
Download Consent To Treat Form
|This form allows Active Solutions Therapy permission to treat you for the condition diagnosed by your physician, assignment of medical benefits, and allows direct payment from your insurance company.|
Download HIPAA Privacy Notice
|As compliant with HIPAA Laws we will not release any of your medical information without your consent.|
What to expect on your first visit:
- Your therapist will perform a detailed examination evaluating your condition and therapies that may be beneficial including the possibility of manual therapy including massage, exercises specifically designed for your condition and goals, and give you ideas about how to self manage your condition. Modalities including electrical stimulation, ultrasound, and/or anti-inflammatory treatments may be beneficial.
- Your therapist will tailor your program to fit your needs.
- You may be able to begin treatment at your first visit.
- Please bring or wear loose fitting comfortable clothes. If possible, wear clothing that can expose the treatment area. A hospital gown and shorts can be provided as well.
If you have any questions regarding these forms please contact our Edgewood or Cedar Crest locations HERE.