We are looking forward to learning about you and your unique goals. We want to help make the most of your appointments. Prior to your first appointment, it is very helpful if you complete the top 4 yellow tabs of the past medical history and new patient forms on your Patient Dashboard.
Our staff will verify your insurance coverage prior to your first visit or you may elect to self-pay for your therapy. (Doctor’s prescription is not required, if self-pay)
Please plan to be in our office for at least 1.25 hours for your first appointment.
Please bring the following items to your first appointment:
- Your most current insurance card(s)
- Your Picture ID
- Prescription/referral for therapy from your health care provider (Required by most insurance)
Our staff will verify your insurance coverage prior to your first visit.
You may elect to self-pay for your therapy. (Doctor’s prescription is not required, if self-pay)
Please plan to be in our office for at least one hour.
Welcome new patients!
We’re excited to have the opportunity to work with you, but there are just a few more steps needed to get you into our system.
In order to access your patient dashboard online, a member of the Active Solutions Therapy team will need to create an account for you first.
Once you click the link to your dashboard, click on the “Patient Dashboard” option seen below:
Please be aware that for the safety of our patients’ information, the dashboard is on a timer. If you’re logged in but are idle for too long, you will be signed out and will have to start the process of filling out your forms over again. So please set aside enough time to complete the forms fully. Forms will only be accessible once a member of our team makes them available to you.
If you have any questions, please contact the Active Solutions Therapy office nearest you and we’ll be more than happy to assist!
What to expect on your first visit:
- Your therapist will perform a detailed examination evaluating your condition and therapies that may be beneficial including the possibility of manual therapy including massage, exercises specifically designed for your condition and goals, and give you ideas about how to self manage your condition. Modalities including electrical stimulation, ultrasound, and/or anti-inflammatory treatments may be beneficial.
- Your therapist will tailor your program to fit your needs.
- You may be able to begin treatment at your first visit.
- Please bring or wear loose fitting comfortable clothes. If possible, wear clothing that can expose the treatment area. A hospital gown and shorts can be provided as well.
If you have any questions regarding these forms please contact our Albuquerque, Edgewood or Cedar Crest locations HERE.